News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Praise and Prayer

Praise:  My times with Andrea have been great.  God continues to provide opportunities for our friendship to grow and for me to share Truth with her.

Praise:  I'm going to be helping out more with the women's Monday morning discipleship group which means I get to work more closely with my former roomie, Michele.  

Praise:  One of the 7 young men who graduated from our training program in December left yesterday for the field.  

Request:  Please pray that Diana and I would be able to meet more consistently and that she would continue to grow in her faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home