News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Tico Times

I just returned from an amazing trip to Colombia.  Two of my teammates and I went to visit a family who also serves with International Teams.  They arranged for us to visit their different ministry sites as well as host a missions exposure event which was well attended.   I praise God for all He is doing there to stir hearts to serve Him cross-culturally.

Now that I am back in Costa Rica I am continuing to finish preparations for our upcoming Vista Previa (preview weekend) which will be a missions exposure event held at the Multiplication Center from Feb. 22-24.  We have 10 people confirmed thus far and will likely have a handful more.  Our hope is that as a result of this event some of the participants will begin the application process with International Teams Costa Rica.  Once they are accepted, they will then prepare to attend our Formacion training in August, which is where I focus the majority of my time and energy.  I would appreciate your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home