News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Photo Gallery

My small group is pictured here on the right.  Jose Pablo, Andres, Yhara and I meet weekly to study God's Word and pray together.








The new training building on our property is coming along nicely.  It still needs a little work to be completely finished, but I hope to begin teaching in it in August.  Pictured here is the side of the 6,000 square foot building.










Yesterday I celebrated my 33rd birthday.  My boss and his wife invited me over for a waffle breakfast, which turned out to be the perfect way to start my day.  Later my friend Michele spoiled me by taking me out to see a movie and eat at my favorite Italian
 restaurant. 

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

What a beautiful picture of the waffles... oh, sorry, I mean of you! It was GREAT to have you with us for a special breakfast on your special day. AND, I'm glad you enjoyed the coffee. It's not bad, is it? -Su

4:41 PM  
Blogger april said...

The building looks great (and so do you!) :)

8:18 PM  
Blogger The Garcias said...

Gosh I hope I look as lovely as you on my 33 birthday!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home