News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Praise and Prayer

Praise:  The new building is getting closer and closer to being finished.  See pictures below.

Praise:  I am recovering well from my dog bite.

Praise:  More donations have come in for the car fund and I am considerably closer to reaching my goal.

Request:  Please pray that the remainder of the car fund money would come in soon.

Request:  Please pray for my trip to Colombia - Feb. 1-4.  I'll be going with 2 of my team mates and we'll be doing a missions presentation as well as some recruiting while we are there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home