News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Praise and Prayer

Praise/Request:  God has introduced me to a Costa Rican gal, Andrea, who lives in my neighborhood and wants to practice her English with me.  We have gotten to meet twice so far and I hope we can continue to do so regularly.  Please pray that I would have opportunities to share the Truth with her.

Praise/Request:  I am going car shopping tomorrow.  Please pray that God would lead me to just the right one.

Praise/Request:  My small group will have our last official meeting tonight and we have learned a ton about love these last 2 months.  Please pray that as we continue to meet every other week now, that God would continue to unify us and that He would use us to sharpen one another.

Praise/Request:  I have been asked to teach on the Gospel-writer, John, during my Monday morning discipleship group later this month.  Please pray for me as I prepare the lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home