News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Photo Gallery


My friend, Ros, came to visit from England.  She was here a few years ago as an apprentice but this time she came with a small group from her church who worked on the new building.  After they left, she and her mum stayed with me.  During their stay we visited the INbio Parque, a nearby park with a man-made pond, turtles, butterflies, farm animals, snakes, unusually large cockroaches and even this cute sloth.  I was only a few feet away from him when I took this picture.  Though I've seen sloths before, typically they have been about 20 feet up in a tree.  This up-close look was a special treat.

3 Comments:

Blogger april said...

I like the photo of the sloth! :D

9:05 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

what in the world is a sloth...I have heard of such creatures but that is the strangest thing I have ever seen!!! :)

8:31 AM  
Blogger AllyZabba said...

Hey Suzie!
I was tagged on my blog, so I passed on the love and tagged you too. Enjoy!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home