News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Praise and Prayer

Praise:  I recently received another donation toward the car fund!  I am so thankful for all of the people who have given.  

Praise:  I had a great time in discipleship this week with Diana as we studied our identity in Christ.  Diana left this morning for her very first missions trip. 

Request:  Please continue to pray that God would provide the remainder needed for the car fund.

Request:  Please also pray for Diana's continued spiritual growth and that I might have wisdom to help her in that area.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...
Thanks for the e-mail update, I guess I have been on the list ever since I said hello from Biola few years back. Anyway, it is encouraging to see how you and others are serving outside USA. Please note, a friend of mine is also serving in CR down near Panama--I think. His family has a blog that you might be encouraged by.
Grace 2 U

http://4cruces.blogspot.com/

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home