News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Photo Gallery



Marcelo, one of the Formacion students, wanted to be baptized before he finished our training program. It was a precious moment.

The graduation ceremony for Formacion was held last Friday. These pictures capture the evening well. The guys wanted to throw me into the pool after the ceremony, but I told them a big hug would be just fine.


3 Comments:

Blogger Meghan Weibling said...

How cool, Suz! What an accomplishment for your students for finishing, and also for you. I love the pic of the hug--precious!

11:08 PM  
Blogger april said...

Yay! Well done! I'm glad you didn't get thrown in the pool, and hope you muchly enjoy the change of pace for the next few weeks.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Hey Suz....so good to have lunch today. I wish I could see you more! :) Here's my link; you can click on me and go to my blog. Merry Christmas!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home