News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Praise and Prayer

Praise: I am feeling just about back to normal now and am thankful that my esophagus is no longer creating chest pain. Thank you for praying!

Praise: The retreat I was on was very relaxing and restful. It also served as a good time of fellowship with Luis Diego, Sylvia, Woody, Susan, and Lori.

Request: This week I'll begin a seven session series on the Holy Spirit for the Formacion students. Please pray as I translate the lessons I've already prepared in English and as I teach - that I might communicate well and help deepen the students' understanding of the Holy Spirit.

Request: Please pray for the Formacion students as they prepare to go to Nicaragua next week on a short-term missions trip.

1 Comments:

Blogger april said...

Isn't it nice to have homework that is really useful (e.g. the Holy Spirit lessons)? My parking lot design is not so at the moment--maybe someday. :) I'll be praying that you and the students understand the Third Person even more. love! :) april

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home