News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Photo Gallery


Last weekend I was on a retreat with a few of my teammates. We stayed in this amazing cabin up in the mountains (just over 6,000 feet). Though it was foggy and chilly, it was a wonderful get-away.
Jose Andres is the youngest member of our team and he enjoys playing with my dangly earrings.
I blame my pale appearance on rainy season.
Here I am pretending to read a magazine over Lori's shoulder.

Susan helped lead us in a time of worship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home