News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Photo Gallery




Slowly but surely I am adding furniture to the apartment. This is a picture of my room. It has a small patio on the side and I hope to fill it with plants and flowers.

I am still searching for a couch for the living room. In the meantime, the chair is working out well. If I'm in the kitchen cooking (yes, I actually do cook sometimes), someone can sit in the chair and chat with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home