News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Praise and Prayer

Praise: All went well with the signing of the apartment lease. I will move in on Monday. I'm so thankful for my new neighbor, Marjori. She's been a big help.

Requests:
1. Please pray that God will continue to provide the funds needed to buy furniture and other items for my apartment.

2. Please also pray for me as I visit different churches. So far I've visited one that I really like, but it is a little farther away than I hoped for. I plan to visit another church this Sunday that is located about 5 minutes (in car) from my new apartment.

3. I'm in the process of trying to get plane tickets for my return to Costa Rica in May after my graduation and it's proving to be a bit challenging. Please pray that I would be able to use my frequent flier miles to purchase the tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home