News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Praise and Prayer

Praise: I found an apartment!!! It is located in San Pablo de Heredia, which is just a couple of miles from where I used to live and fairly close to the office as well. Not only that, it is less than a block from my friend Lori's house. It's a two-bedroom place with high ceilings, tile floors and a spiral staircase that leads up to a small loft area. It also has hot water in the kitchen sink and in the bathrooms, which is an added bonus.

Request: I haven't signed the papers for the apartment yet, so please pray that all goes well. If it does, I hope to move in the week after next.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wa-HOO!! This is GREAT news Suzie. I am very happy for you. Praise God.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home