News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Prayer and Praise

Praise - Thank you for praying for me as I spoke in a Sunday school class last Sunday. I was very encouraged by my time with the ladies and felt like the lesson was well-received.

Praise - I have finished my Hebrew quizzes as well as the project I was working on about the Holy Spirit. I have one paper due next week and then I am officially done!

Request - Please pray for me as I work on the paper due next week. I will be doing it on the second chapter of Genesis and will be spending a lot of time looking at Hebrew vocabulary and grammar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home