News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Prayer and Praise

Praise: God has been so generous and has multiplied my time. As the end of the semester is upon me, I see how He is giving me ample time to complete everything I need to.

Request: Please pray that I would finish the semester strong as I sprint toward the finish line. I have two Hebrew quizzes left (this Thursday and the following Thursday), and I would appreciate your prayers as I study for them and take them.

Request: Please also continue to pray for the funds needed to finish the training center in Costa Rica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home