News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Prayer and Praise

Praise: I made it to Central CA safe and sound. I am very thankful for a few days off (even though I'll have some homework to do). It is good to be with family and friends.

Prayer Request: I just received an e-mail from Costa Rica regarding the training center that is being built. This is the same building I worked on with a construction team over the summer. The second floor is nearly done and the next stage of construction will be to complete the roof. The team is hoping to receive about $40,000 before the end of the year to help with the roof and keep the rest of the project going through the holidays. Please pray for the necessary funds to come in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home