News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Prayer and Praise

Praise: The Joshua chapter 7 lesson went far better than I could have imagined. God was gracious to fill in the areas that I felt were weak and allow me to teach from personal convictions. The interaction in the group was great and I gleaned a lot from the insights that were shared.

Prayer Request: Please continue to pray for good time management as I finish out the last weeks of the semester. There is still much to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home