News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Photo Gallery


Here I am carving a pumpkin for a pumpkin carving contest.


This is the end result of my efforts. It was good enough to get 2nd prize!










I dressed up as a Pirate for Halloween. ARR!


These are some friends from school at a Halloween get together we attended.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

I like the Winky Pumpkin! :)

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it too! That's why you won second place! Yay! Girls Rule Boys Drool! :)

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home