News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Prayer and Praise

Praise: I had a wonderful time with Talbot Wives and the beauty talk went very well. Thank you for praying for me!

Prayer Request: Please continue to pray for one of the members of the Costa Rica team who is wading through immigration red tape.

Prayer Request: I have my last Greek quiz this Thursday, two papers due on Monday and a fair amount of other homework. Please pray I would be diligent with the time God has given me and glorify Him as I seek to do everything with excellence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home