News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Prayer and Praise

Praise: The Joshua chapter 4 Bible studies were well received. Thank you for praying!

Thank you also for praying for me as I have been preparing for my talk on Beauty. It is finished but will need a little polishing. I would appreciate your continued prayers as I work on it and as I give the talk on Saturday.

Prayer Request: Please pray for one of the Costa Rica team members, Miguel, who was unexpectedly required to return to his home country. There were some unjust complications at immigration and we are unsure if he will be able to return to Costa Rica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home