News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Photos of Elaine's Visit

When my friend, Elaine, flew back with me to Costa Rica after the holidays, we visited a park with all kinds of interesting creatures such as this large and colorful iguana.  
When I saw this photo opportunity at the "House of Bugs," I simply couldn't resist.

Elaine is from my home church in California and hopes to join my team in Costa Rica later this year, Lord willing.  This visit was a vision trip during which she was able to meet the Latin America Field Director, the team leader, and several members of the team as well as visit the Spanish language institute and much more.  I'm looking forward to serving alongside her in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home