News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tico Times

Thank you for praying for orientation and for the first week of Formacion. It has gone very well thus far and I am so thankful that God is in control not only of the big picture, but of every detail as well. I am also thankful that He gave me a 3-day rush of adrenaline in order to accomplish everything I needed to.

The seven students have begun to receive classes about the life of Christ, cross-cultural communication, and how to study the Bible. I have really enjoyed teaching them and getting to know them better. Their passion for missions is becoming more evident each day. I look forward to seeing how God will continue to shape, mold and form them as they are here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home