News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Friday, February 23, 2007

One Week to Go

I leave one week from today to return to Costa Rica and while I am very excited about the new adventure ahead, it is always difficult to say goodbye to family and friends. The last few weeks I have felt very blessed as I have visited with family, friends, and supporters.

My friends Pat and Katherine drove all the way from Arizona to visit me.


I helped my friend Jeno celebrate his 30th birthday.




Earlier this week, I had the opportunity to see my niece and nephew.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a darling picture. Susan Gaines

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home