News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Praise and Prayer

Praise: Praise God for an amazing trip and all that I learned and continue to learn from it.

Praise: I have a place to live for the first couple of months when I return to Costa Rica. I'll be staying with Lori, a friend and co-worker.

Request: Please pray for me as I prepare for at least 3 up-coming speaking engagements.

Request: Please pray that I would use my remaining time in the States wisely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home