News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Praise and Prayer

Praise: I now have a new water pump at my apartment which has greatly increased my previously lacking water pressure and which provides water even when the city has rationed it.

Praise: God has continued to give me more opportunities to see and interact with my neighbors.

Praise: God has also continued to bless my discipleship relationship with Diana. Not only that, He has also introduced me to another gal who is interested in learning more about the Bible. I look forward to following up on that lead.

Request: Please pray for the construction team from Whittier Hills that arrives on Friday. Pray that they all arrive safe and sound with their luggage. Please also pray that God would work in their hearts during their time here. Please also pray for me, that I might have energy and wisdom as I lead the group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home