News from Suz

Welcome to News from Suz. This blog is my attempt to creatively communicate and exhibit the works of God in my life as well as what He's teaching me through them. It also keeps my partners and prayer-warriors in ministry up to date and in the loop. Be sure to check back every week or so for the latest updates.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Praise and Prayer

Praise: One of my neighbors invited me over last week for coffee. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing and was a great chance to get to know her better.

Praise: The Pre-Formacion event on Saturday went really well!

Praise: God continues to provide for the car fund.

Request: I was meditating on Psalm 52:8-9 and would like to ask you to pray it for me. Please pray that I would be like an Olive tree, flourishing in the house of God, that I would trust in God and forever give thanks to Him, and that I would hope in His name, for it is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home